Trans America Challenge (TAC)
5 SEPTEMBER TO 11 OCTOBER 2012
Alex traversed a distance of 3,256 miles (5,240km) between Santa Monica, California and New York City, New York in just 35.5 days and using four different disciplines; cycling, climbing, running and Kayaking!. Each metre he travels he is battling the effects of Parkinson's disease on his body.
He is the first person to complete the distace using four different disciplines and the first person with Parkinson's to do so too.
Epic, courageous, insprational and awesome...Alex is an extraordinary man, achieving the impossible!
To view the BBC coverage of the event, please visit Alex's videp walls at http://www.alexflynn.co.uk/the-video-wall/
9,124,315m | 91% Complete
Next 5 Events:
- tomorrow - Beyond the Ultimate Jungle Ultra
- 34 days - The NorthFace Lavaredo Ultra Trail 7th Edition
- 69 days - Beyond the Ultimate Mountain Ultra
- 120 days - The Otter Trail Run
- 174 days - Beyond the Ultimate Desert Ultra
|Counting the days until the 24th May when the 230Km Beyond the Ultimate Jungle Ultra starts.